I want to do everything. I want to know everyone. I want to fix every problem, and be prepared for every future problem.
I want to eat this whole damn elephant, and I will… but I’ll have to do it bite by bite.
So, to keep organized, I will be assigning each “To Do” item to its own post.
Then, I’ll decide what types of goal it qualifies as:
- ACHIEVEMENT GOAL: This is a goal to build character by requiring the developing of a skill, the implementation of patience, or the presence of courage.
- SELF-DISCOVERY GOAL: I’m still figuring out who I am, apparently.
- END GENTLY GOAL: They say how you walk out of one door is how you walk into the next. I want to lay my old life gently down, give it a soft kiss, and then walk away.
- START UP GOAL: We have to get started sometime, ready or not.
- UMBRELLA GOAL: This is one of those goals that requires a dozen minor to-do items in order to complete.
- SIMPLE GOAL: This is for the easy things. Buy a coffee machine.
- MILESTONE GOAL: A goal that needs achievement by one of my stated milestones. I’ll assign everything due dates, but these goals really require it.
- COMPLETED GOAL: Gah, I’d love to move all the goals to this category one day.
Am I missing types of goals? I’d rather have too many than not enough.
No elephants will be harmed in the development of this blog.